Sunday, March 4, 2012

A Rough Couple of Days

The last couple of days have been heart wrenching for our family!  Caleigh got sick Thursday night, so I stayed home with her on Friday.  We had a good day with no vomiting until 7 that night.  On Saturday morning, we woke up and got ready to go the post office, bank, and grocery shopping. I made it through the post office and bank, but had to ask John to go home.  I slept for a couple hours and then about 3 it all started for me!  I was hugging the porcelain god and not for a very exciting reason!  It lasted several hours and then I slept the night away.  We all woke feeling better until mid-day when our precious little one lost it again.  So, we are forgetting the formula for a while and sticking with Pedialyte!  It is so hard to watch your little one go through so much!  She has been a happy little baby while being sick!

Caleigh on Friday morning sleeping the day away!

This has to be my favorite picture ever!!!  Caleigh was laying between John and I on Saturday morning and she rolled over to cuddle with me!  It was one of those special moments that made my heart melt!

    Cuddling with Mommy!


    Daddy's Little Girl!  :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment