Wednesday, March 21, 2012

St. Patty's Day = Someone Being SEVEN Months Old!


To end Spring Break, Caleigh and I just hung out!  It was so wonderful being off with her!  :)


John came home from work on Friday with these beautiful flowers!  Even though they are LSU colors(noted by a friend of mine who is a LSU fan).  It made my day!!!


I was playing Whirly Wise on my iPhone and this just happened to be the six letter word!  I love when things pop up and reminded me of my best friend!!!


On Saint Patty's Day, John, Caleigh, and I headed to Nana and Papa's house for the night! Of course I dressed Little Missy in a cute little green dress from Char! Caleigh turned 7 months on Saturday, March 17th, and it brought new concepts learn to life!  She was waving and clapping up a storm!  She was such a happy baby!!!  I just love when she is so sweet like that!  I wanted to get a video of it, but by the time I thought about it, she was already over it and moved on to something else!


My little ones got tired and both took a nap!  The boys were outside shooting guns and Scout would NOT leave my side...except to hide behind the couch!  Poor thing...he'd never make a good hunting dog!


We were driving home Sunday and I was so excited to go a different way...through a town called Anderson!  I absolutely love the courthouse there!  Mamaw (my grandmother) loves neat, old courthouses, too!  I guess that is where I got my "obsession" with them!


When Monday morning came, I was very sad and definitely didn't want to leave my sweet girl, but there was one bonus from Spring Break...Caleigh fed herself while I got ready!  It was so nice to be able to prop her up on her Boppy on the bed while I got ready!  

No comments:

Post a Comment