Monday, October 17, 2011

Coming Home

We were so grateful to get the okay from both doctors to come home that Friday!  I was so tired of being in a hospital bed and room all day!  I couldn't take it much longer.  I think even John was ready to head home.  We missed our little guy so much!  I couldn't wait to get home to him and love on him.  Our little family just wasn't complete without Scout.  We got the okay to leave around 11 o'clock and I think I could have ran out the door if I wouldn't have had to be pushed!  I was still in pain and not looking forward to battling the bumps of the road, but anything was better than the hospital bed!  I made an appointment for Caleigh on the next Monday due to a slight case of jaundice and just as we were leaving the doctor's office called and said she wasn't added to the insurance and they no longer accepted the grace period...we were a little annoyed because that meant we had to stop on our way home to fill out the paperwork with our two day old little girl, but I guess it was better than getting home and having to head thirty minutes back in the direction we had just got from.  I'm just thankful that the insurance lady at our business office saw us and didn't head to lunch!  That would have been REALLY bad!


When we got home...Lolli, Aunt Jen, and Scout met us at the car!  Scout was more than excited to finally see us!  (We were just extremely grateful for Brian and Brandi taking care of him while we were gone!)  We came in the house and Scout's nose was going ninety miles a minute and he was absolutely precious with her!  He sniffed and sniffed and finally licked her little toes!  All it took was that and I knew everything was going to just find with him!





Pops and Uncle Bubba brought home lunch!  The Papa John's pizza was the most amazing thing I had ever eaten!  It tasted so wonderful!!  :)  I was a happy camper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment