Saturday, October 15, 2011

The First Couple of Days

The first couple of days were definitely a big change...sleep deprivation to struggles with feeding to not being able to move very well after surgery.  Thank God for John!  I didn't change a single diaper until the last day in the hospital.  I made myself get up and walk, so that I could come home quicker!  I hated being in the hospital...it just wasn't home!  We had many different visitors and we were so blessed for them to come! 


Caleigh, Pops, and Dad




Pops and Caleigh


Sarah and Candy


Carly and Caleigh

Nick and Caleigh

Kel Kel and Caleigh

Uncle Bubba and Aunt Jen and Caleigh


Cannon and Caleigh

Caleigh and Taddie (the bear Lolli made for her!)


John in the cute attire

Lolli and Caleigh

Coy, Caleigh, and I
Char and Mama Joe Ann also came to visit, but I don't have any pictures of them with her! :(


No comments:

Post a Comment