Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Gale's came to visit!!!

We were so excited that Aunt Mary, Uncle James, and Ainsley got to come meet Caleigh for the first time at the end of September!  Ainsley was absolutely precious with Caleigh!  She would give her kisses and just stare at her!  We took a walk to the park and fed the ducks with Ains and walked back!  We always enjoy our time with Mary and James...I wish we could do it more often!  I got to read and play with Ainsley!  I played match with her and she got mad at me because she kept wanting to turn over the cards until she found a match, so I kept telling her she couldn't do that.  She ended up wanting to play 72 card pick up instead of following the rules to the game...needless to say it only took three times before Aunt Brandi said I don't want to play anymore!  :)  I just love that little girl so much!  Here are just a few pictures from the time they were here (John's on my computer with all the pictures Mary took, so I don't have many to share.)
James and Ainsley reading Sounds Around the Clock
Aunt Mary feeding Caleigh for the first time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment