Sunday, November 6, 2011

Growth Spurt

Well...I think we have been experiencing a wonderful growth spurt!  It seems every 2 and a half hours Caleigh is eating!  It has definitely been trying on me as John has been working on homework for the majority of the weekend!  I will be so thankful when he doesn't have school work to do anymore!  I am so proud of all of his hard work...dad, husband, student, and employee...some days I don't know how he does it!  I just beam with joy when I think of all he is accomplishing right now!  But...back to this growing process...we have been so spoiled to the every four to four and a half hour feeding...and mommy has been a little on edge.  :(  But, I finally had to quit being selfish and ask John to help.  Don't take that the wrong way...he is always doing everything he can to help, I'm just trying to let him focus on school.  So...our little girl is growing quickly and I don't know if I'm ready for all of what is to come!  I am so blessed to have her, John, and Scout!  I love and adore my little family!

No comments:

Post a Comment