Sunday, November 6, 2011

NLCS Game with Kellie!!!

I was VERY okay...EXTREMELY excited to not only get to have some girl time with my bff, but I was getting to go see the Rangers play in their journey to win the World Series (unforutnately...it didn't turn out the way we wanted)!  I was very nervous about leaving Caleigh, but I have an amazing husband, who I have a million percent faith in him to take care of our precious bundle of joy, so I knew I had nothing to worry about! The feeling of being a bad mom because I left her before she was two months old was pretty overwhelming (by my own voice running through my head and comments made by some), but I didn't care!  I needed time with my best friend and time to just be me...not a mom or wife...just me!  Kel and I had such a great time...it was great to have such great....such NEEDED....conversation!  I just wish I could live five minutes from her again.  I miss being able to go see her whenever I want to and go for girl's days when I need it....AND when she needs it!  I was definitely blessed to form our wonderful friendship...the type that no matter how far apart we are...it never changes.  Althought I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Kel, I can't lie...I missed my family and was excited to be back with them...even though I had to clean and do laundry! 






No comments:

Post a Comment