Saturday, November 19, 2011

A Walk as a Family

I do not know how people can blog every day!  It absolutely amazes me because I feel like I am running crazy from the time I get up until the time I go to bed!  But...I will do my best to keep up with it...hoping for a least once a week! 

John and I took Caleigh and Scout on a walk and discovered a cute little park...well we knew it was there, but didn't know what all it entailed!  So...we walked over and found a cute little swing that is perfect for watching the sunset this time of year!  Here are a couple of pictures from our walk!





Life has been super crazy and I don't even know where the time has gone!  Caleigh is three months old and is about to have her first Thanksgiving!!!  I just can't believe how big she has become and how much she is learning!!!  She started sleeping through the night and we are so grateful for that!!  We still feel like we haven't caught up on sleep, but it is worth it!  I almost miss those times in the weeee hours of the morning and her snuggling up to my chin to fall back asleep while trying to burb her.  Oh those moments were so sweet and precious! 

John is finishing up the semester and the 'senioritis' is really kicking in for him!  We will all be so happy when it is over!  We are so proud of how hard he is working right now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment