Sunday, November 6, 2011

Surprise Visit from LolliPops

We had planned to meet LolliPops (my parents) in College Station for an early dinner on Sunday because Dad went to the deer lease to do a few things before opening weekend.  About 4:45 that afternoon, Mom and Dad were on their way home from the deer lease and I was expecting to talk about what time and where we'd be meeting the next day!  But to my surprise...they wanted to come spend the night, so they could spend more time with Caleigh!  Of course we said come on...and I got busy finishing the house work!  We finished housework and they got here around 9.  Cal was already in bed and it was killing my parents that they couldn't hold her!  They were very anxious for the middle of the night feeding around 3 AM, but it came and went!  At 6:30, cal finally woke up and dad picked her up and cuddled with her for a while and then fed her.  They were so disappointed (for the first time) that she slept throughout the night!  haha!




The next morning we went to breakfast and put Caleigh in her Halloween costume because I knew we wouldn't be going anywhere the next night.  I was craving some ice cream around 2, so we went to 3 Spoons and it was oh so yummy!  Unfortunately after we got back, it was then time for them to head home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment